The “Beginning Right Maternity Program” provides support for Student Health Plan (SHP) members who are pregnant. Once enrolled, a woman can take a pregnancy risk survey and get connected with personalized services in the area.
- Learning more about what’s best for a healthy pregnancy
- Reducing the risk of preterm labor
- Support for smoking cessation
- Getting extra help from nurses if your pregnancy is high-risk
- Leaning how to cope with postpartum depression or other challenges after the birth of your child