As a Student Health Plan (SHP) member, when you receive care at Gannett Health Services or another Aetna-participating provider, any claims that need to be submitted for reimbursement will be submitted directly to Aetna for you.
When a claim is submitted on your behalf, you will receive and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) in the mail after your visit that explains what your provider charged and what was covered under SHP. If you have any questions about your EOB, please contact the office of Student Health Benefits.
If you receive care from a provider that does not participate with Aetna insurance, and you want to submit a claim for reimbursement, you will be responsible for submitting your own claim.
You may download a claim form here: https://www.aetnastudenthealth.com/schools/aetnaClaim.pdf.
Once you complete the form, please submit it to Aetna Student Health:
- By Mail: Aetna Student Health, P.O. Box 981106, El Paso, TX 79998
- By Fax: 859-455-8650
- Go to www.aetnastudenthealth.com
- Select the link on the top right-hand side of the page "Members Aetna navigator"
- Log in to Navigator or create an account by selecting the "First time user, Register now" link
- Select the "Contact Us" link on the top right hand side of the page
- Select from the "A claim" option from the "My message is about" drop-down menu
- Please select the type of claim and enter the claim information, as well as completing the necessary information to include uploading a copy of your claim
If you have any questions, please contact the
Office of Student Health Benefits. We are here to help.