Please contact any of the following with questions or concerns related to your health benefits. Our priority is to support the health of the diverse Cornell community and its student members.
- The Office of Student Health Benefits manages member services for Cornell's student plans, the annual enrollment / waiver processes, and administration of the student health fee.
- Gannett Health Services is the provider of primary care medical and counseling services for Cornell students.
- Aetna Student Health is the administrator of Cornell's Student Health Plan (SHP).
- First Ameritas is the provider of optional dental and vision programs for Cornell students.
- Our two Student Health Benefits Advisory Committee is made up of students and staff members who review and recommend the components of Cornell's Student Health Plan (SHP) and the Student Health Fee.